Meet Dr. ConstantinidesView Video Library
Before & After PhotosView Patient Gallery
Dr. Minas Constantinides is a leader in the field of plastic surgery, and has years of experience helping patients achieve the the facial appearance they desire. By combining the most advanced techniques in the field with a masterful touch, we offer an unparalleled patient care experience. If you are interested in learning more about how facial plastic surgery by Dr. Constantinides can benefit you, contact our New York practice today.
A Unique Approach to Patient Care
Facial plastic surgery requires true expertise and compassion. The structure of the face is complex, and the results of facial surgery can have an immense emotional impact. By combining technical prowess with genuine empathy, Dr. Constantinides has earned international recognition as an expert in his field.
He has performed more than 3,000 facial plastic surgeries, and is a member of the Board of Directors of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He was appointed director of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in the Department of Otolaryngology at NYU Langone Medical Center from 1994 to 2012.
Castle Connolly, New York, Town and Country, and other publications have all listed him as one of the best doctors in the greater New York area.
A Comprehensive Scope of Services
We offer services to enhance every aspect of the face:
- Rhinoplasty reshapes the nose to better complement facial aesthetics.
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) tightens sagging skin above and below the eyes.
- Face and neck lift procedures lift and tighten facial skin to achieve a more youthful appearance.
- Chin augmentation reshapes the chin to create a more defined and attractive profile.
- Forehead lift, also known as a brow lift, is a procedure that reduces deep lines and wrinkles by lifting a furrowed brow area.
- Ear surgery (otoplasty) corrects ears that are disproportionately sized, or protrude too far.
- Cheek augmentation can add volume to the cheeks for a more youthful appearance.
We also offer a full range of injectable fillers to reduce the signs of aging, including BOTOX® Cosmetic, Sculptra™, Restylane®, JUVÉDERM®, and more. Our facial rejuvenation spa offers customized facials, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and professional-grade skin care products to further enhance the appearance of patients’ skin.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Dr. Constantinides can discuss your cosmetic concerns and recommended treatment options during a consultation at our office. Contact us today to learn how we can help you experience increased satisfaction with your appearance, and boosted self-esteem.Follow us on
Reducing Scarring after... More
Are We Doing Too Much Cartilage Grafting in... More
Intellishade: New Product Available in Our... More
Saying "I Do" to a Facial Plastic... More
Voice Changes after Rhinoplasty Article in... More
Bulletin: New Innovations in Rhinoplasty: The... More
Your concern, expertise and quick response to J.’s situation has touched our hearts. Thank you for being you — the world is truly a better place. - RC and JM, Suffern NY
When it comes to your plastic surgery, you should demand the very best that New York City has to offer. From Manhattan, Dr. Minas Constantinides provides his plastic surgery patients with exacting and professional care founded solidly within his extensive experience and substantial expertise. The Director of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in the Department of Otolaryngology at NYU Medical Center, Dr. Constantinides obtained his M.D. from Columbia University…
Recent Awards & Honors
- 2013: Dr. Constantinides becomes Secretary of the American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- 2013: Dr. Constantinides co-chairs Advances in Rhinoplasty 2013, the most prestigious rhinoplasty course in the world
- 2008-2012: Dr. Constantinides wins national election to gain seat on Board of Directors of the American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS)
- 2010: Awarded the 2010 Community Service Award, AAFPRS Annual Meeting, Boston, MA
- 2009 Dr. Constantinides is made co-chair of Advances in Rhinoplasty 2011
- 2013: Begins tenure as Secretary of the American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS)
- 2008:Elected Vice President of Research, Awards & Development of the AAFPRS
- 2004-Present: Chairman and then Senior Advisor of Face To Face. Responsible for all domestic and international humanitarian efforts of the AAFPRS
- 2009-Present: Faces of Honor. Offering free surgery to veterans of Iraq & Afghanistan
- 2009-Present: Assisted in providing surgery for Guyanese young woman shot in face with nasal reconstruction...